What are the key parts of the Moonlite projector?
How do I insert a story reel into the Moonlite projector?
How do I attach the Moonlite projector to my phone?
How do I focus the projected image?
Will Moonlite projector work with my phone case?
Moonlite will work with most phone cases. However, ideally it works best without a case. Please note that some cases are not currently supported due to thickness level.
How do I setup my Moonlite projector?
In the main menu, tap on the settings icon on the bottom right corner of the screen and scroll down to the “Info” section. Tap on “Setup Instructions” to follow the directions on the screen. In addition, see steps below:
- Insert a story reel into your projector. There’s an arrow on every reel indicating the story’s first image.
- Insert the reel with the arrow pointing towards the lens. The moon-shaped pattern on the reel should be completely hidden by the moon of the projector. Make sure you see the image with the number 1 displayed. This is the first frame of your story!
- Next you’ll want to clip Moonlite to your phone. Open the clip and gently place it over the top of your phone so that it sits right over the flashlight of your phone.
- To make sure you’ve aligned your Moonlite perfectly, you will line up the target on the back of the Moonlite clip, to the target on your phone screen. Press your finger on the target of the attachment as you close the clip. Secure both sides of the clip in place with two fingers. You should now see a projected image!
How do I make sure that the suction cup on Moonlite sticks to my phone?
Using Nano-suction technology, Moonlite sticks firmly to the back of the phone with the help of suction cups, which won’t damage your phone.
Place your thumb inside the bullseye and your hand on the front of the Moonlite device. Press firmly for 5 seconds to activate the Nano-suction material. This ensures that the projector will stay in place during story time. If there are issues with the suction cup sticking to your phone, wipe the area with any microfiber cloth, before reattaching Moonlite.
What do I do if the image is fuzzy or not visible at all?
If the image you are projecting is fuzzy or not visible, please try the following tips:
- Turn the lens barrel left or right to adjust the focus until the image is clear.
- Adjust the story reel to the correct frame as identified on the screen.
- The story reel may collect dust over time so just wipe it down with a cloth.
- Adjust the story reel so it is not set in-between frames.
- Ensure you are viewing the projections in a dark room.
What do I do if I’m having trouble aligning the projector with the target? (iOS users)
If you’re having trouble aligning with the target, please try the following tips:
- Open “Settings” icon from the main menu of your device.
- Select “Display & Brightness.”
- Scroll down to “Display Zoom” and select “View.”
- Select “Standard” option.
- Select “Set” to confirm.